Commission a Watercolour Illustration
Illustrating Children's Books?
There is nothing quite as magical as turning the pages of a child’s story book, a visual journey that can create memories to last a lifetime.
If you have written a book and are looking for an artist/illustrator to turn your story into that adventure , then look no further.
Whether you are sending a story to a children’s publisher or would like to produce a book for family and friends, with todays software, printing facilities and watercolour illustrated commission I can easily help you turn that vision into reality.
Written a Novel?
Need a cover for your book?
If you like the fluid and vibrant loose style of watercolour contact me with your requirements and ideas.
I can create some ideas for you and together we can take those ideas through to completion of your watercolour commission.
The Simple Process.
- Send me a word document of your book and any ideas you may have regarding the pictures, size, number of etc.
- I will design for you an compositional tonal sketch of a page.
- If you are happy with the design we can then agree on a contract for the schedule, storyboard and the remaining pages.
Pen & Pastel
Line & Watercolour Wash
Choose your style
You can choose your favourite style:
- Line and wash – fine line and watercolour
- Pen and pastel – fine line and watercolour
- Line and pencil – fine line and coloured pencil