Watercolour Painting Commissions:
Watercolour painting commissions: For me no other medium can compete with the atmospheric, fresh, vibrant and lose style of a good watercolour.
Over 30 years ago it was impressionistic watercolours that I first fell in love with.
If you are interested in commissioning a watercolour painting from your own ideas and photographs, we can work together stage by stage ensuring you are more than happy with the results.
I can alter the composition, lighting and colour to enhance your original picture and produce an heirloom to last generations.
These make beautiful unique custom handmade presents.
Drop me a line, with your commission ideas, photographs, details of size required & time frame for completion.
Whether it’s a portrait of your favourite pet, architecture, botanicals, hobbies, sports, surfing, skiing, gardening, golf, landscape, portraits, cats and dogs, houses, cars, wildlife, boats, a birth, wedding, family holidays or any hobby, I would be happy to consider any of your ideas for a commission.
Life Long Quality
I use the finest ‘Archive Quality Cotton Watercolour paper and pigments that money can buy, to ensure your commission will last more than a lifetime.
Whatever your hobby I am more than happy to tackle any new commission subjects, your favourite car, yacht, motorbike, your favourite golf course hole, cycling, fishing, and so on….
Commission a painting of your favourite sport, snooker, golf, sailing, motorbikes, football, golf.
Whether it’s a wedding present, a birth, a pet, an old photograph or any portrait subject. I can turn it into a beautiful watercolour, making a commission the perfect present for a loved one to cherish.
Animal Painting Commissions
From Cats & Dogs, Horses, Elephants & Hamsters, whatever your favourite animal is, capture their memory in an impressionistic watercolour commission.
Matching a colour scheme
Interior Decorating? Are you looking for a painting to match the colour scheme of your hotel, house/room ?
Well you can choose and commission the subject, the size and the colour scheme that suits your style and personality.
Maybe it is a place you visited or want to visit? a pet? your family, a flower, large or small, whatever the subject we can work together to make a beautiful focal point for your wall.
When it comes to framing your watercolour painting , it is important to include a ‘mat’ or ‘mount’ here’s an interesting article to help you choose.
Questions and answers:
- How much does a watercolour painting commission cost? – Prices can start from as little as £100 plus p&p.
- Have a look through my ‘Gallery Page‘ to make sure you like my painting style, let me know if there is anything similar you like.
- How does the process of a commission evolve ? – Just send me your photographs to my e-mail address on the contact page. Tell me your time schedule, budget and any ideas you may have about the design including size etc. I will create a draft tonal/compositional sketch to give you an idea of the layout for your approval. At this stage we can alter and tweak things until you are 100% happy to go ahead. A 50% deposit is then paid, the painting is completed and a photograph of the finished painting will be sent to you. Upon receiving your approval and the full amount paid the painting will be shipped.
- How long does a commission take to complete? – depending on the complexity of the project and other work commitments it could be as little as 2 or 3 days plus shipping.
- How much does shipping cost? – Within Europe around 15 euros, worldwide around 30 euros.
- How do I start? – send me any photographs and ideas to my e-mail address on my contact page by clicking here.
Andrew was amazing at organising everything on time, delivered an amazing painting as well as smaller draft versions of the painting he did which was amazing. Thank you very much for being able to do and deliver the painting in such short notice.
We unveiled it last night. Great raucous applause, even brought a tear to the commanding officer!
Many thanks for the whole process,
OiC Birmingham University Royal Naval Unit